1 (9 inch) pastry for a 9-inch pie crust
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
1/2 cup diced cooked ham
2 tablespoons honey mustard
1 1/4 cups half-and-half
5 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup green onions
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Press pie pasty into the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate.
3. Bake pie crust in preheated oven for 5 minutes, use a fork to poke holes into the crust, and continue cooking until lightly browned, about 5 minutes more.
4. Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
5. Mix 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, Swiss cheese, and 1 tablespoon flour in a bowl; spread over the warm pie crust.
6. Stir ham and honey mustard together in a bowl to coat the ham completely; spoon over the cheese mixture.
7. Mix half-and-half, eggs, green onions, 1 tablespoon flour, and salt together in bowl. Pour mixture carefully over the ham layer; top with remaining Cheddar cheese.
8. Bake in preheated oven until set in the center, 40 to 50 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before cutting.