1. Combine bananas and yogurt in a blender or small bowl (if, like me, using a hand blender to mix).
2. Heat the chocolate until it is just melted (about 30 seconds in the microwave).
3. Pour ¾ of the chocolate over the bananas and yogurt, reserving the remaining melted chocolate, and blend banana mixture until smooth and creamy.
4. mPour the banana mixture evenly into popsicle containers, leaving about ½ inch at the top of each.
5. Top each container off with a spoonful of the remaining melted chocolate. Add the popsicle sticks and freeze until solid, about 4 hours.
Chocolate Banana Popsicles