It’s now time for our Sydenham Current Job Postings, which is brought to you by the Municipality of Chatham-Kent:
– The Municipality of Chatham-Kent is looking to fill the positions of Arena Facility Operator, Canteen Attendant, Personal Support Worker, and Library Assistant. Also Entegeus is looking to fill the role of Corporate Communications Specialist. Email your resumes to Ckresume@chatham-kent.ca and get more information about the all the jobs available at www.chatham-kent.ca/Jobs.
– Community Living Wallaceburg is currently seeking applications for the positions of Director of Finance and Business Operations, plus Direct Support Professional. Qualified applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to HR@clwallaceburg.com no later than Thursday, November 23, 2017. More details are available at getintocommunityliving.com.
– Ruby’s Eatery is now hiring for a full-time cook to work between 8am and 2pm Monday – Sunday in Dresden. Please bring your resume into the restaurant at 308 St. George St. in Dresden.
– ER Schepens Electrical in Wallaceburg are looking for Masters and 309A Electricians. For more information, contact Gene at 519-627-0738 or by email email@example.com.
– The Stubby Goat is hiring servers and cooks in downtown Wallaceburg. Please apply in person with your resume at 153 Nelson Street in Wallaceburg during their business hours.
– Godfathers Pizza in Dresden has a part-time job available, which includes weekends. They are looking for someone who has their food handling certification and can multi-task in their fun and fast paced work environment. Bring resume in person to 474 St. George Street in Dresden or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– The Black Goose Grill in Wallaceburg is hiring two servers at their downtown Wallaceburg location. Bring your resume to 525 James Street.
– Check out the Chatham-Kent Community Job Board for more even more job postings, available at chatham-kent.ca/jobs.