We’re going to take a look at some upcoming events in the community, which is brought to you by Riversite Realty. The entire Riversite team wishes everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. If you are looking to sell or buy a house, give them a call at 519-627-3381, visit them at 639 James Street in Wallaceburg or go online to riversite.com.
– Do you have a family or work Christmas party this weekend? Well, if you decide to have a few drinks… don’t get behind the wheel of your vehicle and drive, call Home James instead. Call 519-351-3353, and Home James will send their volunteers, who will drive your vehicle home for you… anywhere in Chatham-Kent. They are operating every Friday and Saturday night until the end of the year, with New Year’s Eve their final night. Visit homejames-ck.ca for more details.
– The Salvation Army Christmas kettles will be out in Wallaceburg until December 23rd. They will also be out in Chatham and Ridgetown until then as well
– The inaugural HO! HO! Crafts and Vendors Show is taking place on Sunday from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Moose Lodge in Wallaceburg. They will be having over 25 vendors to browse through. Entrance fee is a canned good or a donation, but if you don`t bring one, no problem. All donations will be given to the Salvation Army food bank in Wallaceburg.
– The Sarnia Police are setting up at Lambton Mall for the 5th annual Holiday Hero Cram a Cruiser event. They will be set up inside the mall from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. with a cruiser near the atrium of Toys R Us.
– Magical Storytime, Abracadabra! Is taking place at the Wallaceburg Library on December 19 at 6 p.m. It is recommended for children ages 2 to 6. Children can enjoy stories, songs, fingerplays and magic tricks. Drop in and have some fun.
– Lambton-Kent-Middlesex MP Bev Shipley is holding a Christmas open house in Wallaceburg at The CLubhouse at Baldoon on Tuesday, December 19 from 3 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Everyone is invited to join Bev, his wife wife Barb and his staff for an afternoon of socializing and treats.
– Looking ahead to the holidays, all municipal offices and most services will be CLOSED from Monday Dec. 25 through Wednesday Dec. 27. Offices will also be CLOSED Monday, Jan. 1, 2018 as well.
Visit sydenhamcurrent.ca for more details and events.