It’s now time for our Sydenham Current Job Postings, which is brought to you by the Municipality of Chatham-Kent:
The Municipality of Chatham-Kent has a number of job opportunities available:
– Economic Development Services has an opening for a full-time Marketing and Communications Officer
– The Chatham-Kent Public Library has an opening for a full-time Community Resource Advisor
– The Wallaceburg and Blenheim pools are also looking for aquatic life guards.
– The Information Technology Services division is looking to fill full-time positions in the Information Services Pool and the Technology Services Pool
– And some student jobs are available, including: a Civil/Environmental Engineering Student, Cemeteries Student and a Financial Analyst Co-op Student.
Visit chatham-kent.ca/jobs for all of the Municipal job opportunities, along with more openings on their Community Job Board.
– Chatham-Kent Health Alliance is seeking strategic, experienced, engaged and talented members of the community, who understand the role of a board governor, to join them in the pursuit of their vision, by participating as a voluntary member on their Board of Directors. Interested applicants are requested to submit a covering letter and resume via email quoting “CKHA Board Recruitment” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 19th, 2018.
– Fairfield Park is currently recruiting for a registered nurse and PSWs. Please fax resume to 519-627-9920, Attention: Candace Lefebvre, Director of Care or email@example.com
– Ruby’s Eatery is now hiring for a full-time cook to work between 8am and 2pm Monday – Sunday in Dresden. Please bring your resume into the restaurant at 308 St. George St. in Dresden
– The Stubby Goat is hiring servers and cooks in downtown Wallaceburg. Please apply in person with your resume at 153 Nelson Street in Wallaceburg during their business hours.
– Godfathers Pizza in Dresden has a part-time job available, which includes weekends. Bring your resume in person to 474 St. George Street in Dresden or email firstname.lastname@example.org
– ER Schepens Electrical in Wallaceburg are looking for Apprentices Electricians, Masters and 309A Electricians. For more information, contact Gene at 519-627-0738 or by email email@example.com.
Check out the Chatham-Kent Community Job Board for more even more job postings, available at chatham-kent.ca/jobs.