We’re going to take a look at some upcoming events in the community, which is Brought to you by Krogman Auto Sales – a true family operated business. They stock quality Mini Vans, SUV’s, compacts, imports, domestics, even sports cars and recreation vehicles. For an inexpensive quality vehicle visit them at 807 Murray Street in Wallaceburg today!
– Melody Emery is set to shave her head, in support of a friend in need. The event will be held on Sunday, January 14 at the Merlin Legion starting at 3 p.m. A very good friend of Melody’s was recently diagnosed with cancer, and all proceeds from the event will go to the Bill Davison family. Call 519-784-1110 for more details.
– The Chatham-Kent 4-H Farm Toy Club is preparing for the 17th Annual Chatham-Kent Toy Show & Sale taking place on Sunday, January 14, 2018 at the John D. Bradley Convention Centre in Chatham.
– Students at Lambton-Kent Composite School are doing a fundraiser to help with their Greece trip in March of 2018. They are selling broasted chicken dinner tickets, which will be held on Sunday, January 21 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Dresden Arena. Tickets are available at McKellar Flowers in Dresden.
– Municipal budget open houses are planned across the community. The 2018 budget process will get under way on Wednesday, January 17 when the draft municipal budget will be presented to council. A public open house is being held on Wednesday, January 24 from 4:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Wallaceburg Municipal Office.
– First Baptist Church and the Wallaceburg Veterans and First Responders and Families Support Group is co-hosting a round table discussion about PTSD, depression and other mental health issues. It will be held on Jan 27 at 1 p.m. at First Baptist Church.
Visit sydenhamcurrent.ca for more details and events.