It’s now time for our Sydenham Current Job Postings, which is brought to you by the Municipality of Chatham-Kent:
The Municipality of Chatham-Kent has a number of job opportunities available:
– There are multiple student jobs available all across Chatham-Kent as well, including an office assistant position with the Chatham-Kent Police Service, a CK Horticulture Maintenance Student for Wallaceburg & potentially the Dresden/Thamesville area, plus a Horticulture Coordinator Student in Wallaceburg.
– Public Works is looking to hire a full-time equipment operator.
– Corporate Services is hiring for the Temp Admin Pool.
– Community Attraction & Leisure Services is hiring an Administrative Assistant
Visit chatham-kent.ca/jobs for all of the Municipal job opportunities, along with more openings on their Community Job Board.
– The Chatham-Kent Health Alliance is holding a Nursing Job Fair at the John D. Bradley Convention Centre on March 6, 2018 from 2pm – 5pm
– ER Schepens Electrical in Wallaceburg are looking for Apprentices Electricians, Masters and 309A Electricians. For more information, contact Gene at 519-627-0738 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Fairfield Park is currently recruiting for a registered nurse and PSWs. Please fax resume to 519-627-9920, Attention: Candace Lefebvre, Director of Care or email@example.com
– Ruby’s Eatery is now hiring for a full-time cook to work between 8am and 2pm Monday – Sunday in Dresden. Please bring your resume into the restaurant at 308 St. George St. in Dresden
– The Stubby Goat is hiring servers and cooks in downtown Wallaceburg. Please apply in person with your resume at 153 Nelson Street in Wallaceburg during their business hours.
– Godfathers Pizza in Dresden has a part-time job available, which includes weekends. Bring your resume in person to 474 St. George Street in Dresden or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the Chatham-Kent Community Job Board for more even more job postings, available at chatham-kent.ca/jobs.