A St. Clair Township man faces impaired driving charged after a delivery truck was stopped by the OPP.
Lambton OPP officials say on March 11, 2018 members of the Lambton Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) received a complaint with regard to an impaired driver in the area of Bentpath Line in St. Clair Township.
Police officials say that investigation revealed that the alleged impaired driver was operating a large 2006 Stirling delivery truck.
The OPP were able to locate the truck and driver in order to inquire as to the driver’s sobriety.
As a result, a 59-year-old St. Clair Township man, was arrested and charged with allegedly commit the offences of:
– Driving with more than 80 milligrams of alcohol in 100 millilitres of blood
– Drive commercial vehicle – no commercial vehicle operators registration
– Drive motor vehicle- no plates
– Drive motor vehicle- no insurance
– Drive motor vehicle- have open container of liquor
He is to appear at the Sarnia Court House on March 26, 2018 in order to address the allegations.