The scheduled has been released for the second round playoff series between the #4 ranked Wallaceburg Red Devils and the #2 ranked Elora Mohawks.
The best-of-five series will kick off on Friday night in Elora:
– Game #1 in Elora on Friday, July 6 at 8 p.m.
– Game #2 in Wallaceburg on Sunday, July 8 at 4 p.m.
– Game #3 in Elora on Saturday, July 14 at 7 p.m.
– Game #4 (if necessary) in Wallaceburg on Sunday, July 15 at 4 p.m.
– Game #5 (if necessary) in Elora on Tuesday, July 17 at 8 p.m.
Wallaceburg beat Hamilton 3-2 in their opening round playoff series, securing the deciding Game #5 on Monday in Wallaceburg (details and photos.)
Elora swept the Niagara Thunderhawks in three straight games in their opening round series.
In their only meeting in the regular season, Wallaceburg topped Elora by a score of 10-8 back on June 2.
Also across the league, the Red Devils’ rivals to the south, the Windsor Clippers, were eliminated from the post season after falling to Orangeville by a score of 10-5 in their deciding Game #5 on Tuesday.