Have a day of fun at the pool, beat the heat, or get some exercise at municipal pools this summer.
With the generous support of community sponsors and partners, all afternoon and evening Open Swims at all municipal pools will offer free admission for the remainder of the summer.
Each pool offers afternoon Open Swims every weekday from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Evening and weekend schedules vary for each pool.
Schedules are available at each pool and on the municipal website at www.chatham-kent.ca/poolschedules.
Find municipal pools at the following locations:
– Chatham Jaycee Pool – 10 Phillip St.
– Chatham Orville Wright Pool – 178 King St. E.
– Chatham Walter Hawkins Pool – 341 Delaware Ext.
– Dresden Kinsmen Pool – 760 Tecumseh St.
– Ridgetown Howard Community Pool – 5 George St.
– Thamesville Community Pool – 32 Wallace St.
– Tilbury Centennial Pool – 24 Stewart St.
– Wallaceburg Sydenham Pool – Lorne St. and Wall St.
The Blenheim Gable Rees Rotary Pool is closed for renovations from June 26 to September 3 to replace the existing liner with tiles.
For complete schedules, visit the Municipality of Chatham-Kent website at www.chatham-kent.ca/poolschedules.