The Municipality of Chatham-Kent is currently recruiting volunteer citizen appointments to various Local Boards and Committees of Council.
Application can be completed online by visiting the municipal website www.chatham-kent.ca.
Paper copies can also be picked up at any Municipal Centre.
Applications must be completed online or paper copies returned to any Municipal Centre by Friday, November 2, 2018 at 2 p.m.
The following Chatham-Kent Local Boards and Committees of Council are recruiting citizen members for the 2018 – 2022 term:
– Accessibility Advisory Committee
– Age Friendly Committee
– Blenheim Landfill Liaison Committee
– Chatham-Kent Board of Health (Indigenous Representative)
– Chatham-Kent Museum Advisory Committee
– Chatham-Kent Police Services Board
– Chatham-Kent Public Library Board
– CK Plan 2035 Advisory Committee (formerly the Strategic Priority Advisory Committee)
– Committee of Adjustment
– Community Development Advisory Committee
– Court of Revision for Local Improvements
– Drainage Board
– Municipal Heritage Committee
– Ridge House Museum Advisory Committee
– Ridge Landfill Liaison Committee
Information about each of these committees can be found on Local Government / Council section of the municipal website www.chatham-kent.ca.