Chatham-Kent Council is set to meet for a regular/planning meeting on Monday night, February 11, 2019.
The meeting is set to begin at 6 p.m. at the Chatham-Kent Civic Centre in Chatham.
A link to the full agenda can be seen, here.
You can watch the meeting LIVE on YourTV Chatham’s YouTube channel, here.
Some of the items up for discussion, include:
– A tender award for Animal Control and Pound Services across C-K. Staff is recommending that Pet and Wildlife Rescue be awarded a five year contract for all of Chatham-Kent, at a cost of $4.13-million from April 1, 2019 to March 31, 2024.
– Authorization of Payments to Member of Council-Owned Vendors.
– A presentation by Gary Scandlan, Watson & Associates Economists Ltd. about Water and Wastewater Development Charges and Part 12, Municipal Act 2001. This is a statutory public meeting.
– An information report on the Child Care Affordability Plan.
– An information report on Nepotism Free Hiring Practices.
– An information report on 2019 Benefit Carrier RFP Results.
– Application for Exemption from Part Lot Control, First Family Homes Inc., Lanz Boulevard & Caleb Court, Community of Blenheim.
– Application for Exemption from Part Lot Control, Jodamar Properties Ltd., Bordeaux Place, Community of Chatham.
– Dedicated Gas Tax Funds for Public Transportation Systems, April 2018 – March 2019 Program.
– Construction and Assessment By-law – Churchill Street, Devon Road and Sussex Street Curb and Gutter Local Improvement, Community of Chatham.
– 2019 Municipally Significant Events.
– Disposition of Land By-law.
– Appointment By-law.
– Three planning items as well.