Municipality of Chatham-Kent Jobs
The Municipality has a number of positions available of their own, including:
– Social Work Admissions
– Customer Service Rep
– Volunteer Firefighter
– Aquatic Lifeguard Instructor Student
– Aquatic Supervisor Student
– CSR Assistant Student
– Bartender at Dresden Arena
– PUC Operations Assistant Student
– Camp Leader
– Camp Team Leader
– Traffic Management Assistant Student
– Civil Environmental Engineering Student Internship or Co-op
– Parks Maintenance Assistant Student
– CK Horticulture Maintenance Student
– Boat Dock Maintenance Student in Wallaceburg
– Summer Reading Support Worker Student
– Casual Library Assistant 2
– Dietary Aide
– Registered Practical Nurse (RPN)
– Registered Nurse (RN)
– Personal Support Worker (PSW)
– Aquatic Lifeguard
– Arena Facility Operator
– The Chatham-Kent Police Service are now hiring. Please be advised that we have extended our deadline to apply for the position of Police Constable until March 29, 2019. For more information about the recruitment process, please see http://ckpolice.com/employment/ Please submit cover letters, resumes and required documents to D/Chief Jeff Littlewood.
For details on each of these opportunities, visit the Municipal Job Board, here.
Chatham-Kent Community Job Board
Chatham-Kent also has a number of jobs available on their Community Job Board, including:
– Certified Dental Assistant (CDA), Clock Tower Dental Centre in Wallaceburg
– CMM Technician, Millwright, Mould Maker and General Labourer, shot blast pack and inspector, at Accurcast Inc. in Wallaceburg
– CNC Boring Mill Operator at Aarkel Tool and Die Inc. in Wallaceburg
– General Roofing Position at Elric Contractors of Wallaceburg Limited
– HR Coordinator at Whyte’s Foods Inc. in Wallaceburg.
– Operator at Sollio Agriculture Grains in Tupperville.
The full Community Job Board can be seen, here.
Sydenham Current Job Postings
Here are some more jobs opportunities available from some local businesses:
– The Salvation Army of Chatham-Kent is hiring. Details about the job posting can be found, here.
– Dresden Foodland is looking for a Full Time Deli/Bakery Clerk . Days, Evenings and Weekends. Experience preferred but not required. Drop off resume in person or email to email@example.com.
– E.R. Schepens Ltd. is now hiring for the following positions… Certified Millwright, Electrical Apprentice and Fabricator. Proof of credentials will need to be shown and you must have good work ethic! Please submit resumes to the front office or for more info email firstname.lastname@example.org
– McNaughton Family Dental is looking to hire a Certified Dental Assistant. Interested applicants can apply within or by sending resume to email@example.com
– Community Living Wallaceburg is currently looking for a Casual Direct Support Worker to join their team. If you posses a two (2) year community college diploma and/ or university degree in a related field, with work experience in human services, they want to hear from you. Visit: getintocommunityliving.com/employment-opportunities to read the full job description and to learn how to apply.
– Burns Restaurant in Dresden is looking for someone to add to their team, Full time/ part time cook. Wage negotiable, benefits available,no experience necessary. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at 296 St.George street, Dresden
– Cheney Plumbing is looking for a general labourer. Email resume to cheneyplumb@ iCloud.com
– Big Chief in Wallaceburg is looking for a new team member. The position would be a couple shifts during the day and a couple of nights, that would include some weekends. Both kitchen and counter help. Drop off a dated resume to the restaurant and bring your enthusiasm! Please, no calls.
– The CBD Club is looking to hire a bartender who is personable, able to work all shifts including weekends and has been certified by smart serve. Please drop resume at the bar 1342 Dufferin Ave. in Wallaceburg.