Municipality of Chatham-Kent Jobs
The Municipality has a number of positions available of their own, including:
– General Manager / Chief Financial Officer/Treasurer
– Program Manager, Public Health Unit
– Building Engineer Manager
– Project Manager HROD/Customer Services
– Page, Chatham-Kent Public Library
– Aquatic Lifeguard Instructor Student
– Research Student, Employment & Social Services
– Building Maintenance Student (municipal)
– CK Horticulture Maintenance Student
– Planner I – Environmental
– Customer Service Rep, Entegrus Powerlines
– Aquatic Lifeguard Instructor Student Aquatics
– Camp Leaders
– Camp Team Leaders
– Casual Library Assistant 2
– Dietary Aide, Riverview Gardens
– Cook, Riverview Gardens
– Registered Practical Nurse (RPN), Riverview Gardens
– Registered Nurse (RN), Riverview Gardens
– Personal Support Worker (PSW), Riverview Gardens
– Aquatic Lifeguard
– Arena Facility Operator
– The Chatham-Kent Police Service are now hiring. Please be advised that we have extended our deadline to apply for the position of Police Constable until March 29, 2019. For more information about the recruitment process, please see http://ckpolice.com/employment/ Please submit cover letters, resumes and required documents to D/Chief Jeff Littlewood.
For details on each of these opportunities, visit the Municipal Job Board, here.
Chatham-Kent Community Job Board
Chatham-Kent also has a number of jobs available on their Community Job Board, including:
– Skilled Flat Roof Labourer, Elric Contractors in Wallaceburg
– CMM Technician, mould maker at Accurcast Inc. in Wallaceburg
– Development Officer, Signature Events for the Foundation of Chatham-Kent Health Alliance
The full Community Job Board can be seen, here.
Sydenham Current Job Postings
Here are some more jobs opportunities available from some local businesses:
– CK Tree Care is looking to add to their team. They are currently hiring an individual to perform groundsman duties. Applicants must have a valid G License. Chainsaw use and a working knowledge of the tree care/ landscape industry is an asset. Join a positive team with an opportunity for a rewarding career. E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Curative Cannabis is completing construction on a 30,000 square foot facility dedicated to producing Canada’s highest quality cannabis strains. Curative Cannabis is a new Chatham-Kent business and is looking to hire a total of 28 new staff in a wide range of positions, including:
– Accountant / Bookkeeper
– Quality Control Technician
– Grow Technician
– Inventory Manager
– Sanitation Technician
– Laboratory Manager / Technician
– Front Office Staff (Reception / Administration)
This is the first time Curative Cannabis has approached the community looking to hire and most of the new positions are full-time, with the Harvester positions being part-time.
For more information about Curative Cannabis, visit their website at www.curativecannabis.ca.
Register for the event, here.
– E.R. Schepens Ltd. is now hiring for the following positions… Certified Millwright, Electrical Apprentice and Fabricator. Proof of credentials will need to be shown and you must have good work ethic! Please submit resumes to the front office or for more info email email@example.com
– McNaughton Family Dental is looking to hire a Certified Dental Assistant. Interested applicants can apply within or by sending resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Community Living Wallaceburg is currently looking for a Casual Direct Support Worker to join their team. If you posses a two (2) year community college diploma and/ or university degree in a related field, with work experience in human services, they want to hear from you. Visit: getintocommunityliving.com/employment-opportunities to read the full job description and to learn how to apply.
– Cheney Plumbing is looking for a general labourer. Email resume to cheneyplumb@ iCloud.com
– Big Chief in Wallaceburg is looking for a new team member. The position would be a couple shifts during the day and a couple of nights, that would include some weekends. Both kitchen and counter help. Drop off a dated resume to the restaurant and bring your enthusiasm! Please, no calls.
– The CBD Club is looking to hire a bartender who is personable, able to work all shifts including weekends and has been certified by smart serve. Please drop resume at the bar 1342 Dufferin Ave. in Wallaceburg.