Chatham-Kent Council is set to meet for a regular/planning meeting on Monday night, March 25, 2019.
The meeting is set to begin at 6 p.m. at the Chatham-Kent Civic Centre in Chatham.
A link to the full agenda can be seen, here.
You can watch the meeting LIVE on YourTV Chatham’s YouTube channel, here.
Some of the items up for discussion, include:
– Recognition of the Wallaceburg Senior Girls Basketball Team for winning the OFSAA “AA” Girls Basketball Championship.
– An official plan amendment and zoning by-law amendment for Cannabis Production Facilities.
– A planning application for a zoning by-law amendment at 26 Talbot Street East in Blenheim.
– A road closing announcement for part of Erie Street in Howard
– Information reports on: South Kent Locate Services invoices, Disaster Mitigation & Adaptation Fund (DMAF) – Grant Application, 2018 Statement of Remuneration & Expenses for Elected and Appointed Officials, 2018 Information and Privacy Commissioner Statistical Report and 2019 Ontario Municipal Partnership Funding.
– Tender Awards & Requests for Proposals: Single Source – Employee Recruitment and Applicant Tracking System, Sole Source of Two-Way Radio Equipment and Related Services and the results of Request for Proposal R19-168 Consolidation, Review, and Update of the Chatham-Kent 10 Year Housing and Homelessness Plan.
– A motion by Wallaceburg Councillor Carmen McGregor about the PUC Development Charges By-law.
– A report on the 2019 Vehicle and Equipment Replacement List.
– A report on the amendment to 2019 Comprehensive User Fee By-law.
– A report amending Agreement No. 1 to Public Transit Fund Transfer Payment Agreement between the Ministry of Transportation and the Municipality of Chatham-Kent.
– A report on the 2019 AORS Municipal Public Works Trade Show.
– A report on making the Combo Cup in Blenheim a Municipally Significant Event.
– A motion by South Kent Councillor Anthony Ceccacci about the Arena Business Plan.
– A motion by Chatham Councillor Brock McGregor about the Asset Management Plan.
– A report on the Assessment Base Management Policy.
– A report on the 2018 Request for Encumbrance Reserve.
– Motions by West Kent Councillor Melissa Harrigan about Improving Chatham-Kent’s Budget Process and about the Wheatley Community Fund.
– A CK Plan 2035 Advisory Committee Appointment.
– Recommendations for the Business Improvement Area – Board of Management Appointments.
– A report on the Appointment By-law.