With Easter around the corner, multiple Easter Egg Hunts are set to take across the community.
Here are the details of the annual events that will be taking place in Wallaceburg, Dresden and Port Lambton. We’ve also thrown in a few tips as well:
The annual Wallaceburg Easter Egg Hunt is being held on Saturday, April 20 starting at 11 a.m.
The event is organized annually by the Knights of Pythias and will be held at Kinsmen Park.
Refreshments will be served.
Children are being asked to bring their own baskets to gather the eggs.
The Dresden Kinsmen will be holding their annual Easter Egg Hunt on Good Friday, April 19.
The event will be held at the usual location at Kinsmen Park.
The event will begin at 1 p.m.
The Port Lambton Easter Egg Hunt is being held on Saturday, April 20 at 11 a.m. sharp.
The event will be held at McDonald Park.
Hotdogs and drinks will be available afterward at the Port Lambton Community Centre.
– Be safe: Safety is everyone’s priority with these events. Take care of each other.
– Have fun: Have a great time and enjoy the day. This is what it’s all about!
– Be a good sport: When the horn sounds and the rush to gather up eggs and goodies is underway, please be aware of the others around you. Having good sportsmanship during the hunts will help ensure an enjoyable event for all.
– Thank a volunteer: Make sure to take some time to thank the volunteers that allow these events in our community to happen.
– Support local businesses: Many local businesses give back for these events, donating funds and prizes. Make sure you show them support as well.