Chatham-Kent Council is set to meet for a regular meeting on Monday night, April 15, 2019.
The meeting is set to begin at 6 p.m. at the Chatham-Kent Civic Centre in Chatham.
A link to the full agenda can be seen, here.
You can watch the meeting LIVE on YourTV Chatham’s YouTube channel, here.
Some of the items up for discussion, include:
– A report on an Integrity Commissioner Complaint regarding former Councillor Derek Robertson – Final Report. Council is also set to meet in closed session to discuss the item.
– A report on an Encroachment – Roadway Abutting 523 Richmond St., Chatham.
– A report on an Encroachment – Roadway Abutting 55 Elm Drive South, Wallaceburg.
– A report on Municipally Significant Events – Lawn Summer Nights (Chatham) and Downtown Dresden Summer Night Market (Dresden).
– A report on 2019 Parks Asset Lifecycle Projects.
– A report on 2019 Indoor Pool Lifecycle Projects.
– A report on 2019 Arena Capital Asset Lifecycle Projects.
– A report on 2019 Halls Lifecycle Projects.
– A motion by Chatham Councillor Kirkwood-Whyte re: Establishment of Advisory Committee of Council regarding Recreational Facilities.
– Tender Award contracts for Cold In-Place Recycling with Expanded Asphalt Material, 2019 New and Replacement Sidewalk and Concrete Repair Program and Supply and Place Gravel.
– Appointment to the Entegrus Powerlines Inc. Board.
– Information reports on the the Integrity Commissioner Annual Report and the Rogers Hometown Hockey Post Event Report.
– Several committee reports.