Municipality of Chatham-Kent Jobs
The Municipality has a number of positions available of their own, including:
– Jr. Recreation Staff Student
– Systems Operator, Locator
– Medical Director Opportunity
– Network & Systems Administrator
– Information Technology Specialist
– Application Administrator
– Director, Budget and Performance Services
– Environmental Scientist Drain
– Environmental Climate Change Technologist
– Planner II
– Aquatic Lifeguard Instructor Student
– Camp Leaders
– Camp Team Leaders
– Casual Library Assistant 2
– Dietary Aide
– Registered Practical Nurse (RPN)
– Registered Nurse (RN)
– Personal Support Worker (PSW)
– Aquatic Lifeguard
For details on each of these opportunities, visit the Municipal Job Board, here.
Chatham-Kent Community Job Board
Chatham-Kent also has a number of jobs available on their Community Job Board, including:
– Registered Dietitian for the Chatham-Kent Community Health Centres on Walpole Island
– Activation Aide at Fairfield Park in Wallaceburg
– Asparagus Picker/Line Worker at R Farm Inc. in Dresden
– Boring Mill Operator, Gundrill Operator and Mold/Die Polisher at 1 Source Design Ltd. in Wallaceburg
– HVAC Installer, HVAC Service Technician and HVAC Technician Assistant at Arctic Heating & Cooling in Wallaceburg
– Truck Driver at Bluewater Pipe in Dresden
The full Community Job Board can be seen, here.
Sydenham Current Job Postings
Here are some more jobs opportunities available from some local businesses:
The Employment Resource Centre in partnership with The Chatham-Kent Workforce Planning Board, is pleased to announce their first food service job fair to be held on Tuesday, May 28, 2019 from 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at Studio One (75 William Street North, Chatham).
7+ employers will be present at the event and are looking to fill approximately 100 positions that include a variety of positions from entry level to management roles.
– Burger King
– Pizza Hut
– Pizza Pizza
– Riverview Gardens
– Taco Bell
– Tim Hortons
Food service jobs offer the job seeker a fast-paced environment while earning a living wage with opportunities for advancement.
It is a great opportunity to develop excellent customer service and leadership skills, gain experience in a kitchen and establish necessary transferrable skills such as multi-tasking, time management and effective communication.
“The food service industry plays a key role in our local economy. The industry employs a variety of workers in a multitude of positions from entry level that give our students and job seekers the opportunity to gain skills and experiences, right on up to management. Like many industries across Ontario right now, food service is struggling to fill their vacant positions. This job fair is a great opportunity to bring job seekers who have an interest in food service, together to meet with different employers and find the fit in the industry that is right for them,” says CKWPB project manager, Kristy Jacobs.
Job seekers are encouraged to visit one of the Employment Resource Centres to create or update their resumes.
The Employment Resource Centre can be located at two different sites: 240 King Street West (beside the Capitol Theatre), Chatham and 786 Dufferin Avenue, 2nd Floor, Wallaceburg.
– Task Me is looking for a positive individual with a strong background in construction to join our team. Applicants must have a valid G license. Put your skills to work.. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
– CK Tree Care is looking to add to their team. They are currently hiring an individual to perform groundsman duties. Applicants must have a valid G License. Chainsaw use and a working knowledge of the tree care/ landscape industry is an asset. Join a positive team with an opportunity for a rewarding career. E-mail your resume to email@example.com.
– E.R. Schepens Ltd. is now hiring for the following positions… Certified Millwright, Electrical Apprentice and Fabricator. Proof of credentials will need to be shown and you must have good work ethic! Please submit resumes to the front office or for more info email firstname.lastname@example.org
– McNaughton Family Dental is looking to hire a Certified Dental Assistant. Interested applicants can apply within or by sending resume to email@example.com
– Community Living Wallaceburg is currently looking for a Casual Direct Support Worker to join their team. If you posses a two (2) year community college diploma and/ or university degree in a related field, with work experience in human services, they want to hear from you. Visit: getintocommunityliving.com/employment-opportunities to read the full job description and to learn how to apply.
– Cheney Plumbing is looking for a general labourer. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Big Chief in Wallaceburg is looking for a new team member. The position would be a couple shifts during the day and a couple of nights, that would include some weekends. Both kitchen and counter help. Drop off a dated resume to the restaurant and bring your enthusiasm! Please, no calls.
– The CBD Club is looking to hire a bartender who is personable, able to work all shifts including weekends and has been certified by smart serve. Please drop resume at the bar 1342 Dufferin Ave. in Wallaceburg.