Chatham-Kent Council is set to meet for a regular/planning meeting on Monday night, August 12, 2019.
The meeting is set to begin at 6 p.m. at the Chatham-Kent Civic Centre in Chatham.
A link to the full agenda can be seen, here.
You can watch the meeting LIVE on YourTV Chatham’s YouTube channel, here.
Some of the items up for discussion, include:
– 2019 Arena Business Plan
– Motion by Councillor Brock McGregor re: Municipal Drug Strategy.
– Motion by Wallaceburg Councillor Carmen McGregor re: United Way Loaned Rep.
– Revisions to Code of Conduct for Members of Council.
– Several planning items, including: Consent and Zoning By-law Amendment applications in South Kent, North Kent, East Kent and West Kent.
– Information reports on the 2018 Use of Contracted Professional Services, Municipal Sandbag Program and Clearville Park Divestment.
– Routine approvals for Taxes and Assessment Adjusted to June 30, 2019 and Committee Reports from the Drainage Board and CK Plan 2035 Advisory Committee.
– Tender awards contracts for: Pool Air Handling Unit Replacement, Blenheim Gable Rees Rotary Pool, Gable Rees Rotary Pool Retractable Roof Repairs, Bridge Replacement Lindsay Road over Little Bear Creek, Community of Chatham Township, New Scotland Line over McDougall Drain Culvert Replacement, Community of Harwichm Replacement of Gleeson Line Bridge over McDougal Drain and Rehabilitation of Gleeson Line Bridge over Government Drain #1, Community of Tilbury Eas, Hyland Drive Extension – Phase 2, Community of Blenheim, Bloomfield Road Storm Sewer and Road Improvements, Community of Chatham, Ebenezer Street Storm Sewer Replacement, Community of Ridgetown, John D. Bradley Centre Roof Replacement and Urban Indigenous Child Care.
– CKTransit Enhancements – Correction to Previous Recommendations.
– 50% Cost sharing – Bridge Rehabilitation – Lambton Line over Sydenham River, Township of Dawn-Euphemia.
– Encroachment Agreement – 75 Talbot Street West, Blenheim.
– Encroachment Agreement – Hartley Vidler Memorial Walkway, Erieau.
– Municipal Involvement in the Ontario Health Team.
– Ontario Heritage Act – Intention to Designate 8800 Talbot Trail, Community of Harwich.
– Citizen Appointment to Committee of Adjustment.
– June 2019 Budget Variance Forecast.
– Full Time Permanent Application Administrator.
– Council will also meet in closed session to discuss the following: Citizen Appointment to Committee of Adjustment, Superior Court of Justice appeal of the decision of the Election Compliance Audit Committee and the Mitchell’s Bay Park Contract.