Are you looking for helpful tips to navigate the October 1, 2019 CK Works! Community Job Fair? Look no further!
The team behind the CK Works! Community Job Fair invites you to join us for an informative session designed to help you navigate the upcoming job fair with confidence. Within these workshops you will learn how to stand out from the crowd with top notch introduction pitches and a polished resume. You will also get insider information on what to expect at the fair and how to prepare yourself for success.
“Job fairs are a unique beast,” Kristy Jacobs, Project Manager for the CKWPB stated. “They are becoming a job search staple, but that doesn’t mean that they are comfortable and easy to navigate. Employers at previous fairs shared a list of suggestions with us, and one of them was to help job seekers feel more confident with the job fair format. Our partners took that suggestion and implemented it to help our dedicated job seekers get a leg up on the competition!”
Workshops are offered at a variety of times and locations in Chatham Kent.
Dates and Locations:
- Tuesday, September 17, 1:00pm-3:00pm, St. Clair College, Chatham
- Tuesday, September 17, 5:00pm-7:00pm, St. Clair College Employment Centre, Wallaceburg
- Wednesday, September 18th, 6:00pm-8:00pm, St. Clair College, Chatham
- Thursday, September 19th, 1:00pm-3:00pm, Tilbury Municipal Service Centre, Tilbury
- Thursday September 19th, 5:00pm-7:00pm, Blenheim Municipal Service Centre, Blenheim
Register for any of the Job Fair Boot Camp Workshops by calling the Employment Resource Centre at (519) 436-1123 or emailing CKERC@chatham-kent.ca.