Chatham-Kent Council is set to meet for a combined regular/planning meeting on Monday night, September 23, 2019.
The meeting is set to begin at 6 p.m. at the Chatham-Kent Civic Centre in Chatham.
A link to the full agenda can be seen, here.
You can watch the meeting LIVE on YourTV Chatham’s YouTube channel, here.
Some of the items up for discussion, include:
– Recognition of Thoren Cornell for winning the North American Championships of Irish Dance for boys under 8.
– Consent and Zoning By-law Amendments for 9747 Fairview Line in Harwich and 29557 St. George Street North in Camden.
– Official Plan Amendment for 12 & 14 Story Street in Blenheim.
– Information reports on Truth and Reconciliation – Orange Shirt Day, Library Marketing and Communication Conference and Planning Services and Economic Development Services Staffing Levels.
– Committee reports from the Drainage Board, the Blenheim BIA Committee and the Chatham-Kent Police Services Board.
– 2019 Annual General Meeting for Entegrus, including a presentation by Jim Hogan, President & CEO, Entegrus.
– A report on Chatham-Kent Flooding/Erosion Update, including a presentation by Thomas Kelly, General Manager Infrastructure and Engineering Services. The slides will be available on Friday.
– Disaster Mitigation and Adaptation Fund.
– Driving Forward: CK’s Transit Strategy Project Initiation.
– An application for Exemption from Part Lot Control PL201900111 – Tru-Lin Construction Ltd. 12 & 14 James Street in Chatham.
– Motions by West Kent Councillor Mark Authier re: Bed and Breakfasts By-law Review & Wheatley Fish Fest.
– A report on Amending Appointment By-laws.
– A report on Cooperative Purchase of Assessment Base Management Services.
– A report on the Active Lifestyle Centre Lease Renegotiation.
– A report on the Public Health Modernization Update.
– A report on changes to Ontario Works Assistance, including a presentation by Polly Smith, Director, Employment and Social Services.
– A report on the Chatham-Kent Public Library 2018 Annual Report, including a presentation by Tania Sharpe, CEO, Chief Librarian.