Chatham-Kent Council is set to meet for a regular meeting on Monday night, December 2, 2019.
The meeting is set to begin at 6 p.m. at the Civic Centre in Chatham.
A link to the full agenda can be seen, here.
You can watch the meeting LIVE on YourTV Chatham’s YouTube channel, here.
Some of the items up for discussion, include:
– A presentation by Jamie Cook, Watson & Associates and a report on Municipal Comprehensive Review Phase 1 Report (25-Year Growth Forecasts, Land Supply and Land Needs Analysis.
– A report on Talbot Trail Temporary Options and Request for Proposal Award: RFP R19-374, Talbot Trail Municipal Class Environmental Assessment in Romney.
– A committee report from the Drainage Board.
– A report on Snow Clearing and De-icing at Various Parking Area Locations in Chatham-Kent.
– A report on Janitorial Services Contract Extension – Chatham Court House.
– A report on an Application for Exemption from Part Lot Control – Multi Construction (Chatham) Inc. Clara Crescent in Chatham.
– A report on an Application for Site Plan Control – Howells Holdings Ltd. 875 Richmond Street in Chatham.
– A presentation by Dave Taylor, Manager Legal Services about Municipal Insurance Renewal 2020.
– A report on a Request for Service Manager Consent, Clairvue Housing Co-operative Inc. – Financing/Mortgage for New Build.
– A report on a Request for Service Manager Consent, Corporal Henry Miner V.C. Senior Citizens Corporation Loan to Villaview Community Corporation.
– A report on Chatham-Kent Fire and Emergency Services Fleet (CKFES) Rationalization.
– A notice of motion by Chatham Councillor Michael Bondy re: Traffic Lights.
– A report on Reserve Housekeeping.
– A report on 2019 One Time Federal Gas Tax Allocation.
– A report on the Municipal Modernization Program.
– A notice of motion by West Kent Councillor Mark Authier re: Bed and Breakfasts.
– Council will meet in closed session to discuss the Year End Litigation Report and Surplus St. Clair Catholic School Board properties.