Thursday, December 12, 2019

Mainly cloudy, periods of snow & rain, high 2°C

Today – December 2, 2019

Mainly cloudy. Periods of rain mixed with snow beginning early this morning and ending this afternoon then 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries later this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 2. UV index 1 or low.

Tonight

Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries early this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 3. Wind chill minus 7 overnight.

Tue, 3 Dec – A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High plus 1. Wind chill minus 7 in the morning. Night – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low plus 1.

Wed, 4 Dec – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High plus 3. Night – Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2.

Thu, 5 Dec – Sunny. High plus 1. Night – Cloudy periods. Low minus 2.

Fri, 6 Dec – A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 2. Night – Cloudy periods. Low minus 1.

Sat, 7 Dec – A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 5. Night – Cloudy. Low plus 3.

Sun, 8 Dec – Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 6.

- Advertisment -