Municipality of Chatham-Kent Jobs
The Municipality has a number of positions available of their own, including:
– Traffic Management Assistant for the Chatham Kent Police Service
– Office Assistant Student for the Chatham Kent Police Service
– Operations Manager for the Chatham-Kent Public Utilities Comission
– Administrative Assistant III (RCES)
– Camp Leader Student
– Jr. Recreation Staff Student
– Equipment Operator
– Operator (PUC)
– Housekeeping Aide
– Laundry Aide
– Accounts Processing Assistant (Accounts Receivable)
– Coordinator, Marketing for Community Human Services
– Supervisor, Aquatic Services
– Financial Analyst II, Corporate Accounting
– Summer Reading Support Worker Student
– Dietary Aide Student
– Housekeeping Aide Student
– Laundry Aide Student
– PSW Student
– Climate Change Summer Student
– Clerical Assistant Student (Seniors Services)
– Grounds Maintenance Student
– Arena Facility Operator
– Casual Library Assistant 2
– Dietary Aide
– Personal Support Worker (PSW)
– Maintenance (Arts & Culture)
– Stage Hand (Arts & Culture)
– Technician I (Arts & Culture)
– Registered Nurse (RN)
– Registered Practical Nurse (RPN)
For details on each of these opportunities, visit the Municipal Job Board, here.
Chatham-Kent Community Job Board
Chatham-Kent also has a number of jobs available on their Community Job Board, including:
– Store clerk at Taylor Convenience Store in Wallaceburg
– Intermediate or Senior Multi Line Underwriter at North Kent Mutual Fire Insurance in Dresden
– Math and Science Teacher and a School Vehicle Driver at Edward International Academy in Wallaceburg
– Asparagus harvest and pack labourer at R Farm Inc. in Dresden
The full Community Job Board can be seen, here.
Sydenham Current Job Postings
Here are some more jobs opportunities available from some local businesses:
– The Chatham-Kent Police has a job opportunity available for students this summer. The deadline to apply for the position with the Traffic Unit is Friday, February 21. For more information, please see: https://ckpolice.com/summer-student-job-posting/
– Community Living Wallaceburg is hiring! They have a position available for a Communications and Fund Development Specialist and a Direct Support Professional. Visit getintocommunityliving.com/careers to find out more and to apply!
– Through a creative and collaborative effort, five organizations and the Municipality of Chatham-Kent Employment and Social Services are coming together to offer free Personal Support Worker certificate training for qualified students. More details, here.
– Accurcast in Wallaceburg is looking to hire summer students. They are also looking to hire a Mould Maker. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. For the summer student position, please indicate what time period you could be available.
Dresden Foodland is hiring a full-time Deli/Bakery Associate. Must be available to work days, evenings and weekends. 32-40 hours per week. Drop resume off to store or email Fld7129dresden@sobeys.com
– Multiple jobs are available on Walpole Island First Nation. For a list of opportunities, click here.
– Country Style in Wallaceburg is hiring. Please bring resume into the shop.
– Wallaceburg Retirement Residence is hiring a full time days RPN. Please refer all questions concerning hours and rate of pay to the General Manager with resume to email@example.com or in person at 70 Duke Street Wallaceburg.
– Task Me is hiring! Carpentry experience is a must. Licenced (preferred) with strong carpentry skills. Fall protection, confined spaces, lift tickets and the ability to work at heights are an asset. 20 – 40 hours per week. Wage based on experience and skills. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-809-TASK (8275) for more info.
– AM Hauling is currently looking for a part time casual driver. The person must have a clean driving record and a current ‘A’ licence. Call or message (519) 358-3930.
– Cheney Plumbing is looking for a general laborer. Email resume to email@example.com
– CK Tree Care is looking to add to their team. They are currently hiring an individual to perform groundsman duties. Applicants must have a valid G License. Chainsaw use and a working knowledge of the tree care/ landscape industry is an asset. Join a positive team with an opportunity for a rewarding career. E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– E.R. Schepens Ltd. is now hiring for the following positions… Certified Millwright, Electrical Apprentice and Fabricator. Proof of credentials will need to be shown and you must have good work ethic! Please submit resumes to the front office or for more info email email@example.com
– McNaughton Family Dental is seeking a Registered Dental Hygienist. Apply with resume in person or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– The CBD Club is looking to hire a bartender who is personable, able to work all shifts including weekends and has been certified by smart serve. Please drop resume at the bar 1342 Dufferin Ave. in Wallaceburg.