Date(s) - 28/06/2019 - 30/08/2019
Wallaceburg & District Museum
Categories No Categories
Jury Choice & People’s Choice Award
Judge for yourself—YOUR VOTE WILL COUNT!
You can vote once per day For your favourite work
throughout the summer!
Exhibition on display June 28th To August 30th 2018
Closing Ceremonies and Awards Night Friday
August 17th 2019 From 7pm
Eligibility of Work
• This exhibit is open to all forms of art, including, but not limited to: pen & ink, watercolour, acrylic, pastel, charcoal, multi-media, oil, stained glass, photography, sculpture, etc.
• Only original works are permitted (reproductions of other artists’ works will not be accepted).
• Works which have been shown previously are NOT permitted.
• A maximum of two works per artist will be accepted. The entry fee for each piece is $15.
• Maximum width for pieces is 40 inches. maximum weight is 20 lbs.
• Pieces do not have to be framed, however, they must be secured with wire of sufficient gauge to hang the piece. Sculptures must be freestanding.
• The Youth Show will now take place from May-June. Please call for more info
Delivery & Pick-up of Work
• All pieces must be delivered to the Wallaceburg & District Museum (505 King Street, Wallaceburg, Ontario) from Tuesday May 1st to Saturday June 22nd 2019 between the hours of 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• All art must be picked up in person by
• Saturday, September 21st 2019 @ 4pm
• Any work left behind after this date will be deemed abandoned and relinquished to the museum. Please make sure the museum staff are aware if you require an extension and we would be happy to hold your items until you are able to collect.
Ceremony and Awards
• AWARDS NIGHT CEREMONY will be held
• Friday, August 16th 2019 starting 6 p.m. to 8pm. Awards given at 6:30pm
• Awards and cash prizes will be presented for: Exhibit winner 1st and 2nd and People’s Choice 1st and 2nd.