The Sydenham Current, Screen Art and number of other sponsors have once again teamed up with WAMBO for a special commemorative t-shirt giveaway, just in time for Wallaceburg’s signature event.
Here are the details:
* 10 winners will be selected daily from Tuesday, August 6 to Thursday, August 8, 2019.
* Each winner will take home two special commemorative WAMBO 31 t-shirts, designed by Screen Art.
* How to enter each day? ‘Like’, ‘Comment’ and ‘Share’ the special graphic posted on the WAMBO Facebook page or ‘Re-Tweet’ and ‘Like’ the graphic posted on the WAMBO Twitter page – that means there are 5 ways to enter each day!
* 10 people will be randomly selected each evening during the contest, and will be announced on the WAMBO Facebook and Twitter pages.
* The winners can pick up their two t-shirts at Screen Art’s office, located at 110 Arnold St., Wallaceburg, starting on Wednesday, August 7, 2019. They are open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday, and are closed on the weekends.
* Sizes are available in Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, Double Extra Large and Triple Extra Large.
* They are available on a first come, first serve basis for the winners and all sizes are not guaranteed to be available.
* A limited number of shirts have been printed for this special giveaway!
Special thanks to the WAMBO sponsors for helping make this contest, and WAMBO 31 possible:
– Presenting sponsors: Tim Hortons, mPower Electric, Ogie’s Lift Truck Service, ER Schepens, Teksavvy, CK Tree Care, Task Me.
– Platinum Sponsors: Home Hardware, Select Finishing, Sydenham Current, UCB Radio, Wallaceburg Courier Press, YourTV, 99.1 CKXS, K of C.
– Gold Sponsors: Riversite Realty, Oak’s Retirement, Canadian Tire, Tom and Al’s, Homeward Realty, Hub International Insurance, St. Clair Technologies, Aarkel Tool and Die, Riverview Automotive, Patterson Motors, North Kent Mutual, Wallaceburg Hometown Bingo, Battery Boy, Dukes Harley Davidson, Screen Art, O’Neil Tire & Battery.
The Wallaceburg Antique Motor and Boat Outing is being held August 9, 10 and 11 in Wallaceburg.
For more details about the event, visit: www.wambo.ca
If anyone has any questions about the contest, they can contact Dana Haggith by phone/text at 519-784-4610 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.