Municipality of Chatham-Kent Jobs
The Municipality has a number of positions available of their own, including:
– Building Inspector/Bylaw Enforcement Officer Graduate Intern
– Library Assistant 2
– Snow Plough Operators
– Financial Analyst I, Corporate Accounting
– IT Service Technician
– Library Assistant 1
– Case Manager
– Probationary Firefighter
– Aquatic Lifeguard
– Casual Library Assistant 2
– Dietary Aide
– Personal Support Worker
– Registered Practical Nurse
– Registered Nurse
– Canteen Attendant
– Public Skate Cruiser
– Arena Facility Operator
For details on each of these opportunities, visit the Municipal Job Board, here.
Chatham-Kent Community Job Board
Chatham-Kent also has a number of jobs available on their Community Job Board, including:
– Insurance Intern and Administrative Assistant at North Kent Mutual Fire Insurance in Dresden
– Admin Associate Director at Whyte’s Food Inc. in Wallaceburg.
– Part Time Sales Position at Babcock Jewellers in Dresden
– General Labourer at Elric Contractors of Wallaceburg Ltd.
– Shotblast Pack Inspect Operator at Accurcast in Wallaceburg
– Massage Therapist at Russolo Physiotherapy Clinic in Wallaceburg
– Boring Mill Operator, Gundrill Operator, Mold/Die Polisher and Accounts Payable/Admin at 1 Source Design Ltd. in Wallaceburg
The full Community Job Board can be seen, here.
Sydenham Current Job Postings
Here are some more jobs opportunities available from some local businesses:
– Community Living Wallaceburg is hiring! They’re looking for a Fund Development Associate to join their Communications and Fund Development team. Visit getintocommunityliving.com/careers to find out more and to apply!
– Wallaceburg Retirement Residence is hiring a full time days RPN. Please refer all questions concerning hours and rate of pay to the General Manager with resume to email@example.com or in person at 70 Duke Street Wallaceburg.
– Task Me is hiring! Carpentry experience is a must. Licenced (preferred) with strong carpentry skills. Fall protection, confined spaces, lift tickets and the ability to work at heights are an asset. 20 – 40 hours per week. Wage based on experience and skills. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-809-TASK (8275) for more info.
– James Street Eatery is recruiting a talented, professional, organized person to join our kitchen team immediately. Our award-winning, highly rated eatery is providing a unique opportunity to utilize your talent and creativity to wow our guests – we like to keep things interesting and fresh while satisfying the needs of our day-to- day clientele that have been supporting us for years. Your main responsibilities will include cooking and creating dishes/sides/soups and daily features, prepping and keeping a clean, organized environment. Previous experience not necessary as we will train the right candidates. Requirements: Food Handler’s Certificate (mandatory, post-hire is ok), knowledge of kitchen equipment/tools/accessories, proper storage/cooking/holding temperatures, cleanliness, First Aid (preferred, not mandatory), desire to work in a well-known family-run business and a focus on wowing our guests. Apply here or in the restaurant.
– AM Hauling is currently looking for a part time casual driver. The person must have a clean driving record and a current ‘A’ licence. Call or message (519) 358-3930.
– Big Chief is looking for two part-time people! They have some folks going off to higher education and, as a result, we have some space to fill. The first would be ideal for a student. Part-time evenings and weekends. We’ll start you off slow before we ramp things up. This would include both counter and kitchen duties. The second position is very similar but would also include a couple day shifts in addition to some nights and weekends. This could lead in to a light full time position. Experience is great but a positive attitude is better. We can train you for the work here but you have to come equipped with a willingness to work and a great smile. Apply with a dated resume and bring your A game.
– Cheney Plumbing is looking for a general laborer. Email resume to email@example.com
– CK Tree Care is looking to add to their team. They are currently hiring an individual to perform groundsman duties. Applicants must have a valid G License. Chainsaw use and a working knowledge of the tree care/ landscape industry is an asset. Join a positive team with an opportunity for a rewarding career. E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– E.R. Schepens Ltd. is now hiring for the following positions… Certified Millwright, Electrical Apprentice and Fabricator. Proof of credentials will need to be shown and you must have good work ethic! Please submit resumes to the front office or for more info email email@example.com
– McNaughton Family Dental is looking to hire a Certified Dental Assistant. Interested applicants can apply within or by sending resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
– The CBD Club is looking to hire a bartender who is personable, able to work all shifts including weekends and has been certified by smart serve. Please drop resume at the bar 1342 Dufferin Ave. in Wallaceburg.