Chatham-Kent Council is set to meet for a regular meeting on Monday night, October 21, 2019.
The meeting is set to begin at 6 p.m. at the Civic Centre in Chatham.
A link to the full agenda can be seen, here.
You can watch the meeting LIVE on YourTV Chatham’s YouTube channel, here.
Some of the items up for discussion, include:
– Notice of Motion about Wallaceburg Downtown BIA Parking Issues. More details, here.
– Information reports on the following: Low Income Seniors Dental Program Implementation and Bed and Breakfast Establishments.
– Routine approval for Taxes and Assessment Adjusted to August 31, 2019.
– Committee reports from the Drainage Board, Chatham-Kent Police Services Board, Chatham-Kent Board of Health, Chatham-Kent Public Library Board, Chatham-Kent Accessibility Advisory Committee, Infrastructure, Bridge, Culverts and Roads Innovation Committee, Chatham-Kent Museum Advisory Committee, Ridge House Museum Advisory Committee, Blenheim Landfill Liaison Committee, Ridge Landfill Liaison Committee, Historic Downtown Chatham BIA, Tilbury BIA and the Committee of Adjustment.
– A report with results of Request for Proposals R19-330 for Developing Affordable Housing – Ontario Priority Housing Initiative & Municipal Affordable Housing Funding Programs – Award Recommendations.
– A report with results of Request for Proposals R19-336 for Developing Affordable Housing – Investment in Affordable Housing Extension & Municipal Affordable Housing Funding Programs – Award Recommendations.
– A report on Sole Source – Road Rating and Asset Management Software.
– A report on Canada Learning Bond Project, including a presentation by Melaney Austin, Supervisor, Employment and Social Services.
– A report on Lawson Properties Inc. – Offer to Purchase.
– A report on Hill Valley Maker – Grass Cutting Vendor Services.
– A report on the Hunting By-law 200-2004.
– Recommendations for the 2020 Schedule of Council Meetings.
– A report on the SWIFT Waiver.