Chatham-Kent Council is set to meet for a regular/planning meeting on Monday night, February 10, 2020.
The meeting is set to begin at 6 p.m. at the Civic Centre in Chatham.
A link to the full agenda can be seen, here.
You can watch the meeting LIVE on YourTV Chatham’s YouTube channel, here.
Some of the items up for discussion, include:
– A report on the Chatham-Kent Council Growth Strategy.
– A report and recommendations related to Street Light Pole Reserve Transfer – McNaughton Ave. in Wallaceburg.
– A motion by Councillor Marjorie Crew re: Public Service Requests.
– A motion by South Kent Councillor Trevor Thompson re: Support of Conservation Authorities.
– A motion by West Kent Councillor Mark Authier re: Emergency Notification System.
– A motion by Councillor Anthony Ceccacci re: Blenheim Business Park.
– The Campbell Family Farm will be recognized for receiving the 2019 BMO Ontario Farm Family Award at the 2019 IPM.
– In planning, Council will consider applications for consent and zoning by-law amendments by Dresden Ready-Mix Ltd. for a property located at 1225 Wellington Street in Dresden.
– Also in the planning portion of the meeting, Council will consider an application for a zoning by-law amendment by CKSL Development Ltd. for a property located on Lansdowne Avenue in Chatham.
– A road closing at Bradley Farms Limited in Dover.
– A report on the Tile Drainage Loan Debenture By-law and Inspection.
– Information reports on the 2019 Information and Privacy Commissioner Statistical Report, Canada-Ontario Housing Benefit Program Funding Allocation Announced and an agreement with Robert Piroli and 1544951 Ontario Inc. re: apartment building.
– Committee reports, including: Chatham-Kent Police Services minutes from its meeting held on December 10, 2019, Committee of Adjustment minutes from its meeting held on December 19, 2019, Municipal Heritage Committee minutes from its meeting held on November 20, 2019, Chatham-Kent Accessibility Advisory Committee minutes from its meeting held on November 19, 2019, Wheatley BIA minutes for its meetings held in 2019.
– Council meeting minutes from January 13 and 14, 2020.
– A request for proposal award: RFP R19-399 Consulting Engineering Services for the Rehabilitation of the Clachan Road Bridge (Bothwell Bridge) over the Thames River in the Community of Orford.
– A report on Sole Source – Teranet Inc. OPMA Ownership Mapping Data and Products.
– A report on Reduced Load and Class B Highway By-law Amendments.
– A report on Residential Building Permit Fees.
– A report on St. Clair Catholic District School Board – Surplus Properties.
– The 2019 Integrity Commissioner Report.
– A report on Staff Appointment By-laws.
– A report on Amending Contractual Appointment By-law.
– Council will also meet in closed session to discuss the following items: a citizen appointment to the Municipal Heritage Committee, an appointment to the CK Plan 2035 Advisory Committee, labour relations with regard to Fire and Emergency Services and litigation affecting the municipality with regard to litigation involving a member of Council.