Entegrus has closed all of their offices and they are listening to the concerns from the public about time of use pricing.
“Entegrus would like our customers to know that we hear you,” Entegrus officials said in a statement on Monday, March 16.
“We understand that these are trying times with a great deal of uncertainty. Time of use prices are regulated by the Ontario Energy Board and we would need direction by the Provincial government to make any change.”
Entegrus officials added: “We are working closely with our association and our local MPPs to bring awareness of your concerns and we will keep customers updated as the situation progresses.”
Company officials say they have been closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and continues to observe Health Canada’s recommendations.
“Our first priority is the continued safety of our employees and our customers,” Entegrus officials say.
“Public health officials continue to advise that social distancing is the most effective strategy to prevent the spread of COVID-19. As such, all Entegrus office locations (320 Queen St. Chatham, 135 Edward St. St. Thomas, and 351 Frances St. Strathroy) will be closed to all outside visitors including customer walk-ins until further notice.”
Entegrus officials added: “Should you need to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our representatives will be in touch with you as soon as possible.”
For outage reporting, people can call contact 1-866-804-7325.
“We appreciate your support and understanding of this decision,” Entegrus officials say.
To make a bill payment:
– Sign up for Pre-authorized payment by due date (visit https://entegrus.com/service-communications)
– Telephone and online banking through your bank/financial institution
– Bank branch or financial institution instant teller
– Cheque via mail, please tear away and return the top portion of bill with payment
– Credit Card payment service available through Paymentus – 1-866-418-0576 or this link.
– You may continue to use our drop box at all our office locations
The World Health Organization (WHO) officially declared COVID-19 as a pandemic on Wednesday, March 11, 2020. Details, here.
For a list of local cancellations, postponement and further updates, click here.