We hope everyone is safe and healthy. We’ve missed seeing you!
We have come up with a procedure for contactless payment and pick-up of items. The items we have on offer, however, will be both sporadic and limited. So stay tuned to this space!
Our first offerings will be the following items:
1. Individually -sized Tourtieres (7.50);
2. Individually-sized Chicken Pot Pies (7.50);
3. Individually-sized Guinness Beef Pies (7.50);
4. Sausage Rolls (4.00);
5. Family sized Chicken Pot Pies (25.00 – we only have 2 left)
These items are available immediately for order while quantities last. There will be two times for pick-up- either Friday, March 27th between 5:30 and 6:30 pm and Saturday, March 28th between 1 and 2 pm.
Why will we have only a limited supply?
1. While we have food service suppliers, a large number of our ingredients are purchased from local grocery stores and agricultural producers- at this time, we do not want to adversely impact the local supply for everyone else, so we are simply using ingredients we already have on hand;
2. In order to comply with social-distancing recommendations, with which we wholeheartedly agree, we must limit use of our kitchen- there’s simply not enough room to practice appropriate social distancing.
Process for ordering:
1. Contact us via facebook messenger to place order;
2. We will confirm your order, confirm the amount owing, and give you instructions for e-transfer.
3. Once e-transfer is confirmed, we will give you instructions for pick-up.
4. Pick-up will be contactless. No one will be admitted to the bakery, so please remain in your car and please exhibit patience (for those who do not have a vehicle, we will make separate specific arrangements for pick up, but please, if you have a vehicle, don’t tell us that you would prefer to walk to the bakery to pick it up- even if you live around the corner- please respect this request). We will ask you to pop your trunk (if applicable), and place your order in your vehicle.
We believe that we have developed a system that will not put ourselves, our customers, or community at risk.
We’re all in this together so let’s work together to #flattenthecurve!
Be calm, be compassionate, and be good to each other.