Friday, June 5, 2020

Mix of sun & cloud, thunderstorm risk tonight, high 17°C

Today – April 8, 2020

A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 17. UV index 6 or high.

Tonight

Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late this evening. Low 6.

Thu, 9 Apr – Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 7. Night – Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low plus 2.

Fri, 10 Apr – A mix of sun and cloud. High 6. Night – Clear. Low minus 1.

Sat, 11 Apr – A mix of sun and cloud. High 11. Night – Cloudy. Low plus 5.

Sun, 12 Apr – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 11. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4.

Mon, 13 Apr – A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 8. Night – Cloudy periods. Low zero.

Tue, 14 Apr – A mix of sun and cloud. High 7.

- Advertisment -