Monday, September 21, 2020

Sunny, high 29°C, humidex 33°C

Today – August 8, 2020

Sunny. High 29. Humidex 33. UV index 9 or very high.

Tonight

Clear. Low 18.

Sun, 9 Aug – Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 31. Humidex 38. UV index 9 or very high. Night – Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 22.

Mon, 10 Aug – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 30. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 21.

Tue, 11 Aug – A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 29. Night – Cloudy periods. Low 17.

Wed, 12 Aug – A mix of sun and cloud. High 28. Night – Cloudy periods. Low 20.

Thu, 13 Aug – A mix of sun and cloud. High 27. Night – Cloudy periods. Low 20.

Fri, 14 Aug – A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 28.

- Advertisment -