Chatham-Kent Police Service officials allege: Last night, members of the Chatham-Kent Police Intelligence Section, with the assistance of the Critical Incident Response Team, executed a Controlled Drugs and Substances Act warrant at a residence in Chatham.
Approximately $10,700 worth of suspected Fentanyl and cocaine was seized.
A digital scale, butterfly knife and large amount of Canadian cash was also seized.
A 37-year-old Chatham man was arrested and charged with:
– Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking – Fentanyl
– Possession for the Purpose of Trafficking – Cocaine
– Breach of Undertaking (2 counts)
– Unauthorized Possession of a Weapon
– Possession of a Weapon Contrary to a Prohibition Order (12 counts)
– Breach of Probation Order (2 counts)
He has been held in custody pending a bail hearing.