40 years, Terry Fox was forced to stop his run because his cancer came back. This year the Terry Fox Run was forced to change it’s way of hosting the event BUT we are not stopping this years event!….All Terry asked us to do was “try “.So this year let’s do just that!…let’s all try- One Day. Your way! Sunday, September 20th, anytime, anywhere, anyway!Let’s go Wallaceburg!
- When: Sunday September 20
- What: A virtual Terry Fox Run: One Day. Your Way. We will unite in spirit, not in person!
- Where: Wherever you are! Around your neighbourhood, backyard, down the street or around the block. Walk, Ride, Run!
- How: Register as an individual, family or a virtual team – start your fundraising effort!
- Why: Because cancer research cannot wait for COVID-19 to be over. Because Terry asked us to try.
Because its the 40th anniversary of Terry’s Marathon of Hope!