Thursday, October 29, 2020

Frost advisory, sunny, wind gusts of 40 km/h, high 16°C

Frost advisory in effect for Chatham-Kent

Some plants may be damaged or even destroyed by frost.

Patchy frost continues this morning.

Temperatures are expected to climb above the freezing mark by 9 AM EDT.

Take preventative measures to protect frost-sensitive plants and trees.

Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to ONstorm@canada.ca or tweet reports using #ONStorm.

Today – October 17, 2020

Sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 15. UV index 4 or moderate.

Tonight

Mainly cloudy. Wind south 30 km/h. Low 12.

Sun, 18 Oct – Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the morning then becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 16. UV index 2 or low. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 7.

Mon, 19 Oct – Cloudy. High 11. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 8.

Tue, 20 Oct – Cloudy. High 11. Night – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 8.

Wed, 21 Oct – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 14. Night – Cloudy periods. Low 6.

Thu, 22 Oct – A mix of sun and cloud. High 15. Night – Cloudy periods. Low 8.

Fri, 23 Oct – A mix of sun and cloud. High 16.

- Advertisment -