Sunday, November 29, 2020

Cloudy, chance of rain, high 11°C

Today – October 29, 2020

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this afternoon. High 11. UV index 1 or low.

Tonight

Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low zero with patchy frost.

Fri, 30 Oct – A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High 8. UV index 3 or moderate. Night – Clear. Low minus 1.

Sat, 31 Oct – Sunny. High 10. Night – Clear. Low plus 5.

Sun, 1 Nov – A mix of sun and cloud with 70 percent chance of showers. High 8. Night – Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 1.

Mon, 2 Nov – A mix of sun and cloud. High 6. Night – Clear. Low plus 1.

Tue, 3 Nov – Sunny. High 11. Night – Clear. Low plus 5.

Wed, 4 Nov – Sunny. High 15.

- Advertisment -