If you suspect a natural gas leak to:
1. Act quickly and remain calm.
2. Go outside or leave the area immediately.
3. Call your natural gas providers 24 hour emergency number.
4. Never assume that someone else has already called.
Follow these safety precautions:
1. Don’t use phones or electronics near the leak.
2. Don’t turn appliances or lights on or off.
3. Don’t smoke or use lighters or matches.
4. Don’t start any vehicles or motors.
5. Call 9-1-1.
Arctic Heating and Cooling would like everyone to stay safe. Gas leaks can kill. If you think you smell gas we will gladly come out and test for a gas leak.
Call 519-627-6726 for service.