Chatham-Kent’s Chief Medical Officer of Health has addressed residents’ questions and concerns about the COVID-19 vaccine in a video shared by the Chatham-Kent Public Health Unit.
CK Public Health officials say Dr. Colby shares his latest thoughts on vaccines for COVID-19 and answers the following questions:
– “When (or should) those who were positive for COVID-19 get vaccinated?”(2:50)
– “Will we have to carry proof of vaccination to access places or events?” (3:35)
– “Will we be able to get tested after vaccination to prove we are protected?” (4:49)
– “What priority groups are first in line for vaccination?” (5:30)
– “Will we need to be vaccinated yearly for COVID-19?” (7:26)
For more information about COVID-19, residents are asked to visit
http://www.ckpublichealth.com/covid19 or call the CK Public Health COVID-19 intake line at 519-355-1071 ex. 1900.