Thursday, January 21, 2021

Mainly cloudy, chance of flurries or rain, high 6°C

Today – January 14, 2021

Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers early this morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light late this morning. High 6. UV index 1 or low.

Tonight

Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning before morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this evening. Low plus 1.

Fri, 15 Jan – Periods of rain changing to periods of snow mixed with rain in the morning. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. Temperature steady near plus 3. Night – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3.

Sat, 16 Jan – Cloudy. High plus 1. Night – Cloudy. Low minus 3.

Sun, 17 Jan – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High minus 1. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 4.

Mon, 18 Jan – Cloudy. High minus 1. Night – Cloudy. Low minus 4.

Tue, 19 Jan – Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High zero. Night – Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3.

Wed, 20 Jan – Cloudy. High plus 1.

- Advertisment -