Sydenham Current Job Postings
Here are some jobs opportunities available from local businesses:
Anderson Law Group is hiring!
Anderson Law Group is a busy, growing law firm located in the heart of Southwestern Ontario.
With two offices in Chatham-Kent, ON, we are seeking a lawyer with at least 3-5 years of experience in estate administration and succession planning to join our team.
We offer a collegial work environment with a loyal client base and excellent potential for career growth.
Successful candidates will be a member in good standing of the Law Society of Ontario, have excellent organization and communication skills, and be able to work independently and manage clients files.
We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your cover letter and resume in confidence to Lindsey A. Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 4:00p.m. March 5, 2021.
Kent & Essex Mutual Insurance is hiring!
Kent & Essex Mutual Insurance, in Chatham, ON has a full-time position available for a Junior IT Technical Support Specialist!
Qualified applicants can apply in confidence to email@example.com by March 3, 2021.
For more details go to the Careers section at www.kemutual.com.
McFadden Heating and Cooling is hiring!
McFadden Heating and Cooling is Now Hiring – Service Technicians.
Must have gas licence.
Air conditioning licence would be beneficial.
Please drop resume off at McFadden Heating and Cooling 111 Main St, Dresden. Or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions please call 1 866-781-0111.
Arctic Heating and Cooling is hiring!
Here are the details:
We are currently looking for 2 HVAC Service Technicians.
Wage – $25 – $35 per hour with benefits
– Represent Arctic Heating and Cooling in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call.
– Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for both commercial and residential customers. Diagnose and repair of electronic mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
– Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to the customer.
– Be available to work weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers.
– Maintain good working order of company vehicle including refueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues. Vehicles should be washed on a regular basis.
– Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in vehicle.
– Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoice at job site. Obtain customer signature at completion of job. Obtain correct customer information including email address.
– Document all installed equipment upon arrival; make, model, serial number, type of fuel, necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary.
– Record and report all faults, deficiencies, and other unusual occurrences, as well as the time and materials expended on work orders.
– Recommend, develop, and perform preventive and general maintenance procedures such as cleaning, power-washing and vacuuming equipment, oiling parts, and changing filters.
– Assist with other work in coordination with repair and maintenance teams.
– Diagnosis diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacture’s recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is needed to correct the issue.
– Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies.
– Identify and report to owner potential opportunities for additional business (newer system, service contracts, and additional services).
– Two to five years experience in installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC service issues would be an asset.
– Good analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans, and manuals.
– Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal communications.
– Excellent customer skills.
– Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
– Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position i.e. occasional lifting of 25 kg up to shoulder height, frequent bending, occasional squatting/kneeling, working at heights, working inside and outside in all types of weather within environments that can be dust and/or slippery.
– Must be willing to wear company provided uniform.
– This position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed.
Qualifications and Education
– Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent.
– Must have a Gas Technician 2 or 3 license.
– Certificate of qualification (C of Q) as an Air Conditioning Mechanic 313D or 313A.
– Must have a valid Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) Certificate.
– Must have a valid Working at Heights Certificate.
– Must have minimum of 2 years HVAC service/water heater service experience.
– Valid Class G Driver’s License
– Clean Criminal Background Check
– Well groomed, neat appearance.
– Must be able to pass a drug test(s) as required by Arctic Heating and Cooling.
– Lift up to 50 pounds, be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices), carry ladders, work from heights, and in small crawl spaces.
– Observe all company procedures and safety rules.
– Maintain accurate time records and send to payroll when required.
– Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction.
– Class 5A Commercial Driver at MPower Logistics Ltd. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Customer Service at Harvey’s/Swiss Chalet in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– General Labourer at DeBot Farms in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Housekeeping/Laundry Aide at Fairfield Park in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Resident Aide at Fairfield Park in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Grower at Envirofresh Produce Inc. in Sombra. Apply, here.
– General Manager at True North Cannabis Co. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– BudTenders (F/T) at True North Cannabis Co. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– KFC Cook at Kentucky Fried Chicken Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Retirement Sales Consultant at Levante Living in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Sales and Marketing Representative at Sattaj Creations in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Personal Support Worker at ParaMed Home Health Care in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
Chatham-Kent Community Job Board
Chatham-Kent has a number of jobs available on their Community Job Board, including:
– Payroll Technician at the St Clair Catholic District School Board – Administration Office in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Social Worker at the Chatham-Kent Community Health Centre in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Industrial Electrician at Whyte’s Food Inc. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Millwright at Whyte’s Food Inc. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Maintenance Manager at Whyte’s Food Inc. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Summer Student at Accurcast Inc. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Assembly Line Worker at Accurcast Inc. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Product Specialist North Kent Mutual Fire Insurance in Dresden. Apply, here.
The full Community Job Board can be seen, here.
Municipality of Chatham-Kent Jobs
The Municipality of Chatham-Kent has a number of job opportunities available, including:
– Community Outreach/Public Relations Officer for Public Health
– Library Assistant 2
– Planning Technician
– Systems Operator/Locator for Public Utilities
– Library Assistant 2
– Library Assistant 2
– Solicitor for Legal / Court
For more details, visit the Municipal Job Board, here.