Sydenham Current Job Postings
Here are some jobs opportunities available from local businesses:
George Langstaff and Sons Construction is hiring.
George Langstaff and Sons Construction is seeking full time experienced construction laborers for year round work. Pay based on experience. Performing general construction labor, including job site clean up. Please email resume to email@example.com.
McFadden Heating and Cooling is hiring!
McFadden Heating and Cooling is Now Hiring – Service Technicians.
Must have gas licence.
Air conditioning licence would be beneficial.
Please drop resume off at McFadden Heating and Cooling 111 Main St, Dresden. Or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions please call 1 866-781-0111.
Arctic Heating and Cooling is hiring.
HVAC Service Technician
• Represent Arctic Heating and Cooling in a professional, courteous and customer service-
oriented manner on each and every call.
• Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for both commercial and
residential customers. Diagnose and repair of electronic mechanical and electrical
components of these systems.
• Be available to work weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of
• Maintain good working order of company vehicle including; refueling as necessary,
reporting any mechanical issues. Vehicles should be washed on a regular basis.
• Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in vehicle.
• Understand company pricing and appropriately generate customer invoice at job site.
Obtain customer signature at completion of job. Obtain correct customer information
including email address.
• Document all installed equipment upon arrival; make, model, serial number, type of fuel,
necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary.
• Record and report all faults, deficiencies, and other unusual occurrences, as well as the time
and materials expended on work orders.
• Recommend, develop, and perform preventive and general maintenance procedures such
as; cleaning, power-washing and vacuuming equipment, oiling parts, and changing filters.
• Assist with other work in coordination with repair and maintenance teams.
• Diagnosis diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to
manufacture’s recommendations, and fully explain to customer what the issue is and what
is needed to correct the issue.
• Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies.
• Identify and report to owner, potential opportunities for additional business (newer system,
service contracts, and additional services).
• Two to five years’ experience in installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and correcting
diverse HVAC service issues, would be an asset.
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail, with ability to read and interpret blueprints,
plans, and manuals.
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal
• Excellent customer skills.
• Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first
• Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position. Ex. occasional
lifting of 25 kg up to shoulder height, frequent bending, occasional squatting/kneeling,
working at heights, working inside and outside in all types of weather within environments
that can be dusty and/or slippery.
• Must be willing to wear company provided uniform.
• This position requires a Criminal Background Check and Driver’s Abstract be completed.
Qualifications and Education
• Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent.
• Must have a Gas Technician 2 or 3 license.
• Certificate of qualification (C of Q) as an Air Conditioning Mechanic 313D or 313A.
• Must have a valid Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) Certificate.
• Must have a valid Working at Heights Certificate. (willing to obtain)
• Must have minimum of 2 years HVAC service/water heater service experience.
• Valid Class G Driver’s License
• Clean Criminal Background Check
• Lift up to 50 pounds, be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional
manpower or appropriate devices), carry ladders, work from heights, and in small crawl
• Observe all company procedures and safety rules.
• Maintain accurate time records and send to payroll when required.
• Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction.
Wages: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
(Group Benefits Available – Drug, Dental, Vision, Extended Health, Life Insurance, AD &
D for employee and their dependents). Signing bonus after 3 months.
We provide all employees with hand sanitizer, gloves and masks to keep them safe during this
– Co-op Student at Lambton Conveyor Limited in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– BudTenders (F/T) at True North Cannabis Co. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– BudTenders (P/T) at True North Construction Company in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Support Worker – Summer Student at Community Living Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Food Server/Cashier at Luigi’s Pizza in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Harvesting Labourer at Van Haecke Farms Inc. in Tupperville. Apply, here.
– PH General Labor at Envirofresh Produce Inc. in Sombra. Apply, here.
– Labourer, Fruit Farming at Berkvens Enterprises Ltd. in Port Lambton. Apply, here.
– Sanitation Worker at Whyte’s in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Vegetable Farm Worker at First Class Produce in Dover Centre. Apply, here.
– Farm Worker, Vegetables at R Farm Inc. in Dresden. Apply, here.
– Landscape Labourer at Rural Roots Landscape & Design Inc. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Part-Time Crew Member at McDonald’s Restaurants in Chatham-Kent. Apply, here.
– Call in Early Childhood Educators at The Family Centre Child Care Centre in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
Chatham-Kent Community Job Board
Chatham-Kent has a number of jobs available on their Community Job Board, including:
– Industrial Electrician at Whyte’s Food Inc. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Millwright at Whyte’s Food Inc. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Maintenance Manager at Whyte’s Food Inc. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Forklift Operator at Whyte’s Food Inc. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Summer Student at Accurcast Inc. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Assembly Line Worker at Accurcast Inc. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Production Supervisor at Accurcast Inc. in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Driver Certification Program at Grace Transport Inc. in Dresden. Apply, here.
The full Community Job Board can be seen, here.
Municipality of Chatham-Kent Jobs
The Municipality of Chatham-Kent has a number of job opportunities available, including:
– Inventory Control/Receiver
– Program Assistant for Public Health
– Library Assistant 2 – Tilbury/Wheatley
– Resident Account/Payroll Clerk
– Return To Work Specialist
– Engineering & Transportation Student
– Student Information Technology Service Technician
– Engineering Technologist II
– Immunizer I – Immunization Clinic for Public Health
– Immunizer II – Immunization Clinic for Public Health
– Clinic Support Staff – Immunization Clinic for Public Health
– Observation Area Monitor – Immunization Clinic for Public Health
– Pharmacy Technician – Immunization Clinic for Public Health
For more details, visit the Municipal Job Board, here.