Thursday, January 27, 2022

Mix of sun & cloud, 40 km/h wind gusts, high 19°C

Today – March 23, 2021

Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 19 except 15 near Lake Erie. UV index 6 or high.

Tonight

Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight with 40 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind east 30 km/h becoming light late this evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 after midnight. Low 9.

Wed, 24 Mar – Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms late in the afternoon. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 21 except 15 near Lake Erie. UV index 4 or moderate. Night – Cloudy periods with 70 percent chance of showers. Low 6.

Thu, 25 Mar – Rain. High 13. Night – Rain. Low plus 5.

Fri, 26 Mar – Periods of rain. High 8. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low zero.

Sat, 27 Mar – A mix of sun and cloud. High 9. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4.

Sun, 28 Mar – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 9. Night – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low plus 1.

Mon, 29 Mar – A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 7.

- Advertisment -