Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Sunny, increasing clouds, chance of showers, 50 km/h wind gusts, high 24°C

Today – April 8, 2021

Sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then 60 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 24. UV index 6 or high.

Tonight

Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening and after midnight. Wind east 30 km/h becoming south 20 gusting to 40 this evening then becoming east 20. Low 12.

Fri, 9 Apr – Showers ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 11.

Sat, 10 Apr – Cloudy. High 20. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10.

Sun, 11 Apr – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 15. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 9.

Mon, 12 Apr – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 15. Night – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 6.

Tue, 13 Apr – Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 12. Night – Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4.

Wed, 14 Apr – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 11.

- Advertisment -