Sunday, October 17, 2021

A few showers, mainly cloudy, thunderstorm risk, high 23°C

Today – June 14, 2021

A few showers ending near noon then mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this morning. Wind becoming north 20 gusting to 40 late this afternoon. High 23. Humidex 25. UV index 7 or high.

Tonight

Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 13.

Tue, 15 Jun – A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 24. Humidex 27. UV index 8 or very high. Night – Clear. Low 11.

Wed, 16 Jun – Sunny. High 23. Night – Clear. Low 10.

Thu, 17 Jun – Sunny. High 27. Night – Clear. Low 15.

Fri, 18 Jun – A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 27. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 19.

Sat, 19 Jun – A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. High 28. Night – Cloudy periods. Low 15.

Sun, 20 Jun – A mix of sun and cloud. High 26.

- Advertisment -