Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Kent and Essex Mutual Insurance

A Pleasure Craft Operator Card (PCOC), often called a ‘boating licence’, is the most common proof of competency for operating a power-driven boat; everyone that operates this type of recreational vessel requires some type of proof of competency.For information on how to obtain your PCOC or replace your card, as well as who requires a PCOC, Click HERE.

- Advertisment -