Sunday, October 17, 2021

Periods of drizzle, a few showers, 60 km/h wind gusts, high 15°C

Today – September 23, 2021

Periods of drizzle changing to a few showers near noon. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 this morning. High 15. UV index 2 or low.

Tonight

A few showers ending after midnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Wind becoming west 20 before morning. Low 10.

Fri, 24 Sep – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Clearing in the morning. Wind west 20 km/h. High 20. UV index 6 or high. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 13.

Sat, 25 Sep – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 18. Night – Cloudy periods. Low 11.

Sun, 26 Sep – A mix of sun and cloud. High 21. Night – Cloudy periods. Low 13.

Mon, 27 Sep – A mix of sun and cloud. High 23. Night – Cloudy periods. Low 14.

Tue, 28 Sep – A mix of sun and cloud. High 24. Night – Cloudy periods. Low 13.

Wed, 29 Sep – A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.

Previous articleEd’s Bait
Next articleSue’s Kitchen
- Advertisment -