Sydenham Current Job Postings
Here are some jobs opportunities available from local businesses:
The Wallaceburg & District Chamber of Commerce is hiring
The Wallaceburg & District Chamber of Commerce is proud to offer 3 job opportunities available this summer. All jobs will be 30 hours/week for 9 weeks, $15.00/hr through Canada Job Program, you must be (ages 15-30). All the positions working in the Wallaceburg Chamber office with the Executive Director.
⦁ Prepare & help run the local summer events Annual Golf Tournament & Wallyfest (family event downtown Wallaceburg)
⦁ All social media postings to promote events on Facebook, Instagram, twitter & linked in
⦁ Create flyers & ads on Canva designing program for events & upcoming projects
⦁ Be comfortable phoning businesses for prize donations for the Golf Tournament & pick up prizes
⦁ Deliver flyers for events to businesses, bulletin boards
⦁ Create & hand out thank you cards to all donators & sponsors for both events
⦁ Work directly with the Executive Director
⦁ Knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel spread sheets
This position starts Monday May 30, 2022
⦁ Assist the Executive Director with general/secretarial duties
⦁ Knowledge of Microsoft word & excel spread sheets
⦁ Maintain our database files, create certificates for members
⦁ Prepare for meetings, take minutes
⦁ Assist & help at the Golf Tournament & Wallyfest Events
⦁ Assist with new up coming projects & ideas for the chamber
⦁ Create on flyers & brochures on canva for membership packages & new upcoming projects
⦁ Assist the Executive Director with anything dealing with the memberships & members.
This position starts Monday June 14,2022
Public Relations Co-Ordinator:
⦁ Assist the Executive Director working closely with the members, inform them of any changes or offers that are available to members.
⦁ Reaching out to current members ask how the Wallaceburg chamber can benefit them
⦁ Get out in the community assist with the Business of the Week, social media feature
⦁ Update on social media daily activities taking place with the chamber.
⦁ Setup meeting with potential new members to present them with features & benefits of joining the Chamber.
⦁ Prospecting for new members
⦁ Work with the Executive Director on creating new ideas for the chamber.
⦁ Assist & help at the Golf Tournament & Wallyfest Events
⦁ Knowledge of Microsoft word & Excel spreadsheet
⦁ This position starts Monday July 4,2022
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please send your resume to email@example.com
– General Labourer at Whyte’s in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Crew Member at Wendy’s in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Sales Associate at Fastenal Canada in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Crew Member at Little Caesars Pizza in Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
– Intellectual Disabilities Worker at Community Living Wallaceburg. Apply, here.
Rulmeca is hiring
Rulmeca is hiring for a Manufacturing Quality Supervisor. Day shift 8-4:30, benefits, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org please.
Dresden Foodland is hiring
Come Join the Dresden Foodland Family
Please submit resume in person or by email at email@example.com
Kent and Essex Mutual is hiring
𝐖𝐞’𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞’𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠! We have 4 job positions available. Apply today:
𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭: https://bit.ly/3jUnaHB
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫: https://bit.ly/3EyksRr
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫: https://bit.ly/36uTf5w
𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫: https://bit.ly/3K1yQTx
The Black Goose Grill is hiring
One of our cooks will be leaving for school in September. We are looking to start training a replacement in July. Interested candidates may send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
James Street Eatery is hiring
We Are Hiring both front of house and back of house! If you would like to be a part of an exciting team, please bring your resume to us after 4 p.m.!
Arctic Heating and Cooling is hiring
About Arctic Heating and Cooling
Arctic Heating and Cooling has been Wallaceburg’s #1 source for innovating heating and cooling solutions for more than 2 decades. Located in the heart of Wallaceburg’s industrial district. Arctic Heating and Cooling provides residential, commercial, and industrial comfort systems to customers throughout Chatham-Kent and Sarnia-Lambton County. From furnaces and air conditioning units, to radiant floor heating and air purification systems. Arctic is proud to be your local total comfort provider. We are established with the belief in the importance of honesty, teamwork, efficiency, fairness, innovation, and community.
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday with guaranteed hours at a minimum of 40 hours per week. We offer competitive wages and benefits.
Arctic Heating and Cooling is looking for a hard-working, dedicated HVAC Assistant (Install & Service) to join our growing team. The individuals in this role are assistants on service, maintenance and some installation on residential and some commercial HVAC installations.
• Perform semi-skilled and unskilled laboring duties.
• Assist the service team with day-to-day tasks.
• Assist HVAC technicians with installing, maintaining, service and trouble shooting both commercial and residential HVAC units.
• Maintain a clean work area.
• Some knowledge of HVAC systems is an asset.
• Be receptive to on-the-job training and be willing to learn.
• Valid Driver’s License with a clean drivers abstract.
• Clear criminal background check.
• Completion of minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent.
• Have a clean driving record.
• Competitive compensation. Company uniforms.
• Continued learning through in-house and off-site training programs.
• Group Benefits Available – Drug, Dental, Vision, Extended Health, Life Insurance, AD & D for employee and their dependents. Group Benefits Package available after 3 months. Signing bonus after 3 months.
• Permanent, year-round employment.
• Must be physically capable to perform work required for this position including occasional lifting and kneeling.
• Possess your own hand tools for service work. Operation of power and hand tools safely.
• Must be punctual and have excellent time management skills.
• Must be able to work indoors and outdoors in all types of environments and weather.
• All employees will be provided with hand sanitizer, gloves and masks to keep them safe.
More details, here: https://arcticheatingandcooling.ca/
George Langstaff & Sons is hiring
“George Langstaff and Sons Construction is seeking full time experienced construction laborers for year round work. Pay based on experience. Performing general construction labor, including job site clean up. Please email resume to email@example.com.”
Fairfield Park is hiring
“Fairfield Park is currently recruiting for RNs, RPNs and PSWs. Please contact Richelle Lucier at 519-627-1663 or send your resume directly to Richelle at firstname.lastname@example.org.”
Local Job Board
ChathamKentJobs.com is your one-stop shop for local job postings and career information. The jobs tool consolidates postings from popular job boards, making it easy for you to find opportunities in CK.
Municipality of Chatham-Kent Jobs
The Municipality of Chatham-Kent has a number of job opportunities available, including:
– Engineering Technologist II
– Transfer Station Operator – Assistant
– Student Laundry Aide
– Library Assistant 1
– Manager, Marketing, Outreach & Programing
– Maintenance Mechanic
– Project Manager, Information, Technology, & Transformation
– Medical Officer of Health
– Planning Technician
– Aquatic, Lifeguard/Instructor
– Registered Practical Nurse
– Dietary Aide
– Resident Support Worker
– Registered Nurse
– Casual Library Assistant 2
– Student Camp Team Leader
– Student Aquatic Supervisor
– Student Camp Leader
– Student Junior Recreation
– Personal Support Worker
– Covid Screener
– COVID 19 Tester
For more details, visit the Municipal Job Board, here.