Monday, October 3, 2022

Mix of sun & cloud, high 19°C

Today – September 23, 2022

Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.

Tonight

Partly cloudy. Low 6.

Sat, 24 Sep – Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late in the morning. High 16. UV index 5 or moderate. Night – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 14.

Sun, 25 Sep – Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. High 18. Night – Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Low 13.

Mon, 26 Sep – Showers. High 16. Night – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 10.

Tue, 27 Sep – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 16. Night – Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 6.

Wed, 28 Sep – A mix of sun and cloud. High 17. Night – Cloudy periods. Low 7.

Thu, 29 Sep – A mix of sun and cloud. High 19.

- Advertisment -