Monday, January 30, 2023

Cloudy, snow, 2-4 cm excepted, high 1°C, wind chill -7°C

Today – January 22, 2023

Cloudy. Snow beginning this morning. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light late this morning. High plus 1. Wind chill minus 7 this morning.

Tonight

Periods of snow ending this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 1. Wind chill minus 5 overnight.

Mon, 23 Jan – Cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. High plus 2. Wind chill minus 5 in the morning. UV index 1 or low. Night – Cloudy periods. Low minus 2.

Tue, 24 Jan – Cloudy. High plus 2. Night – Cloudy. Low minus 3.

Wed, 25 Jan – Periods of snow. High plus 2. Night – Periods of snow. Low minus 3.

Thu, 26 Jan – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 1. Night – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7.

Fri, 27 Jan – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 2. Night – Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2.

Sat, 28 Jan – Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High zero.

- Advertisment -